- An initial 12 well drilling program has been agreed.
- Drilling is expected to commence early in Q3 2012.
- A joint Development Committee has been created with representatives from both Parties to establish drilling, completion and production strategy.
- Atlas will conduct drilling and completion activities.
- Equal will operate the production once the wells are completed.
- It is expected many of the wells will make use of Equal's existing Hunton water handling infrastructure in Grant, Garfield and Alfalfa counties thus minimizing infrastructure costs and improving project economics.
Equal Energy Announces Partial Sale Of Land And Joint Venture To Develop Oklahoma Mississippian Light Oil Play
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.