SAN FRANCISCO, April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing ( http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced that Data.com was presented with a Gold Stevie® Award in the New Marketing Solution category in the sixth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Data.com customers can blaze the path to social enterprise success knowing they have instant access to the industry's best sources of data that are updated in real-time and available instantly in Salesforce.
Comments on the News
- "As companies turn to salesforce.com to transform into social enterprises, having access to real-time business data directly in Salesforce is essential. With Data.com, social enterprises can better understand their customers and put them at the heart of their business," said Brett Queener, executive vice president and general manager for Data.com, salesforce.com. "This recognition from the Stevie Awards validates the critical role business data plays for marketers who are looking to increase efficiency and grow their companies."
Salesforce Data.com and the Social EnterpriseData.com is democratizing data by making crowd-sourced contact information from Jigsaw and the leading company information from Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) available to all Salesforce users, powering their ability to connect and sell more efficiently. Data.com provides social enterprises with this data in real-time to allow sales and marketing teams to delight customers and grow their companies with confidence. Today, businesses like the Bespoke Collection, are realizing the strategic value of business data to increase sales and marketing effectiveness. The Stevie Awards The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world's top sales awards, contact center awards and customer service awards. The Stevie Awards organizes several of the world's leading business awards shows including the prestigious American Business Awards(SM) and International Business Awards(SM). Follow @ datadotcom on Twitter and suggested tweets:
- Marketers say "yes" to good data: @datadotcom wins gold @thestevieawards for New Marketing Solution. Learn more at www.salesforce.com/data
- Business Data FTW: @datadotcom earns gold for New Marketing Solution in the 2012 @thestevieawards. Learn more at www.salesforce.com/data
- For more information about Salesforce Data.com, please visit www.salesforce.com/data.
- Follow @datadotcom on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/datadotcom
- Like Data.com on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/datadotcom
- To see a list of all Stevie Award Winners, visit: http://www.stevieawards.com/pubs/sales/awards/426_2281_21508.cfm
- To see a video on how Bespoke Collection's transformed their winery with business data from Data.com, visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRVfVKtT-MA
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Data.com, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce Site.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku, Salesforce Radian6.
- Empower small business to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV