April 4, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing (
) company, today announced that Data.com was presented with a Gold Stevie® Award in the
New Marketing Solution
category in the sixth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Data.com customers can blaze the path to social enterprise success knowing they have instant access to the industry's best sources of data that are updated in real-time and available instantly in Salesforce.
Comments on the News
Salesforce Data.com and the Social Enterprise
- "As companies turn to salesforce.com to transform into social enterprises, having access to real-time business data directly in Salesforce is essential. With Data.com, social enterprises can better understand their customers and put them at the heart of their business," said Brett Queener, executive vice president and general manager for Data.com, salesforce.com. "This recognition from the Stevie Awards validates the critical role business data plays for marketers who are looking to increase efficiency and grow their companies."
Data.com is democratizing data by making crowd-sourced contact information from Jigsaw and the leading company information from Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) available to all Salesforce users, powering their ability to connect and sell more efficiently. Data.com provides social enterprises with this data in real-time to allow sales and marketing teams to delight customers and grow their companies with confidence. Today, businesses like the
, are realizing the strategic value of business data to increase sales and marketing effectiveness.
The Stevie Awards
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world's top sales awards, contact center awards and customer service awards. The Stevie Awards organizes several of the world's leading business awards shows including the prestigious American Business Awards(SM)
and International Business Awards(SM).
datadotcom on Twitter and suggested tweets:
About The Stevie Awards
- Marketers say "yes" to good data: @datadotcom wins gold @thestevieawards for New Marketing Solution. Learn more at www.salesforce.com/data
- Business Data FTW: @datadotcom earns gold for New Marketing Solution in the 2012 @thestevieawards. Learn more at www.salesforce.com/data
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at
Sponsors and supporters of the 6th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include American Support, the Business TalkRadio Network, Coloredge Los Angeles *
, Competence Call Center, SDL and ValueSelling Associates.
With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise
company that is leading the shift to the
. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow customers to:
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Data.com, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce Site.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku, Salesforce Radian6.
- Empower small business to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in
, with offices in
, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit
, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
©2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce.com, Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Radian6, Jigsaw, AppExchange, Force.com, Heroku, and all associated logos are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. in
the United States
and other countries. Salesforce.com offers its Siteforce products and services in
under the Force.com Sites trademark. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.