BATESVILLE, Ind., April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRC) will release its fiscal 2012 second quarter earnings on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The company will host a webcast the following morning on Thursday, April 26, 2012, at 8 a.m. ET.
Earnings Release: Hill-Rom's Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Earnings Release will be issued to the public after the close of the NYSE on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The release will also be available on the Hill-Rom website at http://ir.hill-rom.com/releases.cfm.
Webcast: A webcast with slides hosted by management will be held Thursday, April 26, 2012, starting at 8 a.m. ET. As usual, the webcast slide deck will be posted to the Hill-Rom website. The webcast will last approximately one hour. To join the live webcast with audio on April 26, 2012, go to http://ir.hill-rom.com/events.cfm or http://ir.hill-rom.com/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=111191.
A recording of the webcast audio will be available for telephone replay through May 3, 2012, domestically at 855-859-2056 and internationally at 404-537-3406. For the replay, callers will need to use confirmation code 64245938. If you are unable to listen to the live webcast or the telephone replay, the webcast will be archived at http://ir.hill-rom.com/events.cfm.ABOUT HILL-ROM HOLDINGS, INC. Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV