Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®), the award-winning loyalty program from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: HOT), announces programming for 2012 through its partnership with Live Nation, the world's leading live entertainment and e-commerce company. In partnership with Live Nation, SPG is launching a first-of-its-kind global program On Tour with SPG: Hear the Music, See the World which will allow SPG members to experience exclusive music events in incredible destinations such as Dubai, Macau, Santiago, Paris, Miami and more. Each event will be conducted at a hotel within Starwood’s portfolio of nine iconic brands and will come to life as a musical representation of each brand. Nine artists will be carefully selected to represent the essence of each brand. Custom artist events will be designed in collaboration with the artist and Starwood’s renowned brand design team to curate each event incorporating unique style, décor and rituals of each brand, such as champagne sabering at a St. Regis® property or special SuperFoodsRx® cocktails at a Westin property. SPG members can secure access to each music event by redeeming Starpoints® at SPG.com/Moments.
On Tour with SPG: Hear the Music, See the World sweepstakes
Members of the SPG program, which is free to join, can register for their chance to attend their choice of one of the nine Hear the Music, See the World events – including airfare and hotel stay – by visiting SPG.com/HearTheMusic. In addition to registering, members can earn entries throughout the promotional period April 3 – April 30, 2102 by “checking in” on Foursquare or for each night stayed at Starwood’s 1,000+ hotels and resorts globally.
Also, members who reside in the US and “check-in” on Foursquare at a Starwood hotel or resort during the promotion will unlock a $15 Live Nation concert cash code to be used towards amphitheater show tickets or for artist merchandise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV