Pandora's Pantry Launches Pandora's Paradise Shopping Rewards Club
PALM COAST, Fla., April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora's Pantry, a start-up headquartered in Palm Coast, Florida announces the launch of the preeminent shopping program, Pandora's Paradise Club. Pandora's Paradise Club launches today as a consumer shopping site with 82,000 retail locations offering the ability to earn rewards and donate to charity all in the same paid transaction utilizing cash or the shoppers own credit card.
Shoppers can shop online sites and brick and mortar stores. To shop online, shoppers simply enter the online shopping mall through http://www.pandoraspantry.com. Or, if shopping the brick and mortar stores, shoppers simply swipe the My ME™ Card powered by Help Worldwide prior to using their method of payment at check-out. Pandora's Paradise Club members always shop the retailers "real" sites.
Shoppers always earn cash rewards of up to 25% back on their purchases whether they pay by cash, credit or debit card.Then, you can split that cash reward:
- 50% of your cash rebate can be used as a cash donation to one of your favorite charities. Or give it all to three charities of your choice.
- You can always choose to keep the other 50% as a cash rebate.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts