2012 Winners For 34th Annual IACP Awards Revealed
NEW YORK, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) announced the winners of its 34th Annual IACP Awards on Monday, April 2 at the Times Center. For a full list of award winners please visit ( http://www.iacp.com).
- Cookbook of the Year: "Tasting India" (Author: Christine Manfield; Editor: Allison Cowin; Publisher: Penguin Group Australia)
- People's Choice: "Art of Pasta" (Cookbook), Shiksa in the Kitchen, Tori Avery (Blog)
- American : "The Apple Lover's Cookbook" (Author: Amy Traverso; Editor: Maria Guarnaschelli; Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company, Inc.)
- Baking : "Baking Style: Art Craft Recipes" (Author: Lisa Yockelson; Editor: Pamela Chirls; Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.)
- Chefs and Restaurants : "The Blue Tomato: The Inspirations Behind the Cuisine of Alan Wong" (Author: Alan Wong; Publisher: Watermark Publishing)
- Children, Youth, and Family : "My Family Table" (Author: John Besh; Editor: Jean Lucas; Publisher: Andrews McMeel)
- Compilations : "The Cakebread Cellars American Harvest Cookbook" (Authors: Jack & Dolores Cakebread, Brian Streeter, Janet Fletcher; Publisher: Ten Speed Press)
- Culinary Travel : "Tasting India" (Author: Christine Manfield; Editor: Alison Cowan; Publisher: Penguin Group Australia)
- The Design Award and Professional Kitchens: "Modernist Cuisine" (Authors: Nathan Myhrvold, Chris Young, Maxime Billet; Publisher: The Cooking Lab)
- First Book – The Julia Child Award : "Ancient Grains for Modern Meals" (Author: Maria Speck; Editors: Jenny Wapner & Dawn Yanagihara; Publisher: Ten Speed Press)
- Food and Beverage Reference/Technical : "Ruhlman's Twenty" (Author: Michael Ruhlman; Editors: Bill LeBlond and Sarah Billingsley; Publisher: Chronicle Books)
- Food Matters : "Tomatoland" (Author: Barry Estabrook; Editor: Chris Schillig; Publisher: Andrews McMeel)
- Food Photography and Styling : "The Art of Pasta" (Author: Lucio Galletto; Editor: Alison Cowan; Publisher: Penguin Group Australia)
- General : "All About Roasting" (Author: Molly Stevens; Editor: Maria Guarnaschelli; Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company, Inc.)
- International : "The Food of Spain" (Author: Claudia Roden; Editor: Libby Edelson; Publisher: HarperCollins/Ecco)
- The Jane Grigson Award: "Tomatoland" (Author: Barry Estabrook; Editor: Chris Schillig; Publisher: Andrews McMeel, "Inside the Jewish Bakery" (Authors: Stanley Ginsberg and Norman Berg; Publisher: Camino Books)
- Single Subject : "All About Roasting" (Author: Molly Stevens; Editor: Maria Guarnaschelli; Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company, Inc.)
- The Visionary Achievement Awards: "Modernist Cuisine" (Authors: Nathan Myhrvold, Chris Young, Maxime Billet; Publisher: The Cooking Lab)
- Wine, Beer, or Spirits : "Bitters: A Spirited History of a Classic Cure-All, with Cocktails, Recipes…" (Author: Brad Thomas Parsons; Editor: Emily Timberlake; Publisher: Ten Speed Press)
Carrie Welch, Little Green Pickle E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 503-894-8695
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV