Chino Commercial Bancorp Announces Appointment To The Board Of Directors
CHINO Calif., April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chino Commercial Bancorp (OTCBB: CCBC) announced the appointment of Michael Albert Di Pietro to serve on the Board of Directors of Chino Commercial Bancorp and its wholly owned subsidiary, Chino Commercial Bank. Mr. Di Pietro is a practicing CPA with offices in Pasadena and Monrovia, and brings extensive auditing experience and professional qualifications to the Board of Directors. Michael Di Pietro is a resident of Pasadena.
Mr. Di Pietro owns a successful Auditing and Financial Services firm, which also specializes in small business tax planning. His practice covers Pasadena, Monrovia and the Inland Empire. Mr. Di Pietro received two consecutive Quantum Leap awards for growth in his industry. He has considerable experience as a board member with civic organizations as well as professional associations and trade groups. Mr. Di Pietro also serves as treasurer for other non-profit organizations such as the Right to Life League of Southern California and Nutrition and Education International (a humanitarian outreach organization operating out of Afghanistan).
Bernie Wolfswinkel, the Company's Chairman of the Board stated, "We are very pleased that Michael is joining the Board of Directors, and look forward to working with him the future."
SOURCE Chino Commercial Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV