Portland General Electric Company (NYSE:POR) announced today that it will host an analyst conference call and webcast at 11 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 3, to review its first quarter 2012 financial results.
The conference call will be hosted by Jim Piro, president and CEO; Maria Pope, senior vice president, CFO and treasurer; and Bill Valach, director of investor relations.
Portland General Electric’s first quarter 2012 earnings summary will be released before financial markets open in the United States on May 3.
To hear the conference call by webcast, log on to Portland General Electric’s Investor Web site at Investors.PortlandGeneral.com and select the webcast icon. A replay of the call will be available beginning at 2 p.m. ET on May 3 and continue through May 10. To access the recording, call 888-203-1112 and enter access code 5135824.About Portland General Electric Company Portland General Electric, headquartered in Portland, Ore., is a fully integrated electric utility that serves approximately 822,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in Oregon. Visit our Web site at www.PortlandGeneral.com. POR-FSource: Portland General Electric Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV