Obama Runs From His Record on the Economy: Opinion
In 2010, frustrated with huge federal budget deficits and too little progress on the economy, American voters elected a Republican House to rein in federal finances and restore some sanity.
Now, as GOP House acts on its mandate, Mr. Obama accuses it of imposing a radical vision on America, social Darwinism and bogus trickle-down economics. "The Republicans in Congress have doubled down," the president said. "Their new budget makes [their] Contract with America look like the New Deal."
In fact, it is Mr. Obama's own elitist vision of America and flawed policies that are stealing hope and robbing the middle class.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV