SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK), a global leader in flash memory storage solutions provided preliminary revenue results for its first fiscal quarter 2012 ended April 1, 2012. Due to weaker than expected pricing and demand, the company estimates total revenue to be approximately $1.2 billion, down from the previously forecasted revenue range of $1.30 to $1.35 billion. Total gross margin is also expected to be below the previously guided range of 39% to 42%. SanDisk will release its first-quarter financial results and provide business commentary at its earnings conference call to be held on April 19, 2012.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, including statements about our preliminary revenue and gross margin results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2012. The preliminary financial information provided in this press release is subject to our normal quarter-end accounting review and review by our independent registered public accounting firm. The preliminary financial information is based on our current expectations and is subject to numerous risks and uncertainties that may cause these forward-looking statements to be inaccurate and may harm our business, financial condition and results of operations. Risks that may cause these forward-looking statements to be inaccurate include among others:
- that our preliminary results could be adjusted or otherwise change after our quarter-end accounting review and the review by our independent registered public accounting firm; and
- the other risks detailed from time-to-time under the caption “Risk Factors” and elsewhere in our Securities and Exchange Commission filings and reports, including, but not limited to, our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2012.
All statements made in this press release are made only as of the date set forth at the beginning of this release. We undertake no obligation to update the information in this release in the event facts or circumstances subsequently change after the date of the release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV