VANCOUVER, BC and MESA, AZ, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Asantae Holdings International Inc. (TSXV: JVA, OTC PINK: ASNHF) ("Asantae" or the "Company"), a producer and marketer of innovative nutritional products through a network of independent distributors, today reported record growth metrics in several key areas from the first quarter just completed, and their impact on the Company's 2012 objectives.
Dan Lundell, Asantae's CEO, stated, "In our 2012 Outlook press release in early March we laid out several concrete objectives for 2012 including crossing into profitability in Q2 and achieving record revenues this year. We are pleased to report that we are ahead of our internal projections regarding profitability and expect to meet our objective of cash flow positive in Q2 2012. As the metrics that we are releasing below indicate, we are well positioned for continued rapid growth in Q2. Further, we reiterate our guidance that Asantae will be cash flow positive for the balance of 2012."
Asantae Affiliate Recruiting Mr. Lundell explained, "Affiliate recruiting is the lifeblood of a network marketing business and a key indicator of momentum and growth."
Newly recruited Affiliates and Preferred Customers in Q1 2012 is up over 310% compared to Q4 2011, and is growing in Q1 2012 at an average monthly rate of approximately 48%, significantly out-pacing internal expectations.Auto Ship Growth "Auto Ship or recurring orders are an important indicator of retention and the health of the repeat consumption base of the business. Projected auto ships provide insight into recruitment quality," said Mr. Lundell. Total Auto Ship (recurring) orders in Q1 2012 are up over 200% compared to Q4 2011, and grew in Q1 2012 at an average monthly rate of 27%, solidly ahead of expectations and trending upwards.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV