CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CVBF), parent company of Citizens Business Bank, was recently recognized by Forbes as the 11 th Best Bank in America.
“We are honored to be recognized among the top in our industry,” commented Chris Myers, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Many financial factors contributed to our success in 2011 including reducing our non-performing assets, lowering our cost of funds, and managing our expenses. The true key to our success, however, is a strong and loyal client base and an outstanding and dedicated group of Citizens Business Bank associates.”
Forbes turns to financial data provider SNL Financial to gauge the health of the biggest banks. SNL supplied data on eight metrics regarding asset quality, capital adequacy and profitability of the 100 largest publicly traded banks and thrifts.
CVB Financial Corp. is the holding company for Citizens Business Bank, a $6.5 billion financial services company based in Ontario, California. Citizens Business Bank serves 40 cities with 42 Business Financial Centers, five Commercial Banking Centers and two trust office locations in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County and the Central Valley areas of California.Shares of CVB Financial Corp. common stock are listed on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol of CVBF. For investor information on CVB Financial Corp., visit our Citizens Business Bank website at www.cbbank.com and click on the CVB Investor tab.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV