CTPartners (AMEX: CTP), a leading global retained executive search firm, announced today that Charles H. (Chuck) King has joined the firm as a Vice Chairman in the CEO & Board Practice. King is a pioneer in corporate governance consulting, having successfully conducted more than 600 director searches for many of the world’s top companies. He also leads CEO recruiting and succession assignments for large public companies. He is based in the firm’s New York headquarters.
King joins CTPartners from Korn/Ferry International where he served as Managing Director, Global Board Services Practice for the last 11 years.
A frequent speaker on the governance circuit both in the U.S. and internationally, King has been named to the Directorship 100 list of the Most Influential Individuals in Corporate Governance. Earlier in his career, he was the Managing Director of Donaldson Enterprises, a New York-based private equity firm.
A graduate of the United States Coast Guard Academy, King earned his Master of Business Administration degree in finance from the Yale School of Management. He served as an officer in the United States Coast Guard, holding a variety of highly visible command and staff assignments.Brian Sullivan, Chief Executive Officer of CTPartners said, “Chuck is well known in boardrooms around the globe and we are very excited to have him join CTPartners. His proven ability to recruit world-class executives and board members fits nicely with CTPartners’ core-quality values, which focus on exceeding the needs of our clients.” Keith Meyer, Vice Chairman and Head of the Global CEO & Board Practice said, “Our CEO & Board Practice has grown over the last several years and we welcome the additional experience that Chuck brings. He is known by his clients as a partner and trusted advisor in the Boardroom and he will help us continue to expand our global capabilities.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV