'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Time Warner In, Viacom Out
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money" Lightning Round Tuesday evening:
Sunrise Senior Living (SRZ): "This stock doesn't trade well. We need a more robust housing market for this one to excel."
McMoran Exploration (MMR): "The oil stocks all look like they're rolling over. I don't want to sell at this level, but it's nasty."Molycorp (MCP): "I remain a believer that this stock is too speculative." Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF): "I think this is a great long-term buy. I believe strongly this is no longer just a trade." Alon USA (ALJ): "That's too dicey of a business for me." Bank of America (BAC): "It's had a big run but I like the regional banks. I can do without this one." Viacom (VIAB): "I like Time Warner (TWX) and Discovery Holdings (DISCA) more." Newfield Exploration (NFX): "This one is dangerous. You need to be careful with companies that have too much natural gas." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV