LodgeNet Interactive (LNET) is a provider of interactive media and connectivity solutions to the hospitality industry in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This stock is trading up 6.7% to $3.82 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.53-$3.7952-Week Range: $1.31-$4.09 Volume: 82,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 148,275 From a technical perspective, LNET is bouncing big right off its 50-day moving average of $3.51 today on light volume. This move is quickly pushing LNET within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once LNET takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $3.90 to $4.09 with high-volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades if LNET can sustain a move and close above those levels with volume that's near or above 148,275 shares. If we get that action soon, look for LNET to make a run at its next significant overheard resistance levels at $4.81 to $5.50. To see more stocks that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV