Motricity (MOTR) is a provider of mobile data solutions and services that enable wireless carriers to deliver mobile data services to their subscribers. This stock is trading up 10% to $1.30 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.18-$1.3752-Week Range: $0.75-$14.73 Volume: 2.65 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.74 million >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, MOTR is surging back above its 50-day moving average of $1.21 today on heavy volume. This move is quickly pushing MOTR within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once MOTR can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above some near-term overhead resistance at $1.33. Traders should look for long-biased trades in MOTR as long as it's trending above $1.33 with strong upside volume flows. If we can get a close above $1.33 and near its daily highs today, then look for MOTR to make a run at its next significant overheard resistance levels at $1.65 to $1.85 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV