Complete Genomics (GNOM) is a life sciences company that has developed and commercialized a DNA sequencing platform. This stock is trading up 10% at $3.33 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.01-$3.4652-Week Range: $2.21-$18.55 Volume: 2.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.8 million >>5 Stocks Under $10 Poised to Move Higher From a technical perspective, GNOM has started to flirt with moving back above its 50-day moving average of $3.36 today on heavy volume. This move has also triggered a breakout trade since GNOM has moved above some near-term overheard resistance at $2.99 to $3.02. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if GNOM can manage to close back above its 50-day and near its daily highs. At last check, GNOM has hit a daily high of $3.46. If we get that action today, then look for GNOM to make a run at its next significant overheard resistance levels at $3.95 to $4.25 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV