Joe's Jeans (JOEZ) is engaged in designing, developing and marketing its Joe's products, which include denim jeans, related casual wear and accessories. This stock is trading up 4% at $1.27 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.22-$1.3452-Week Range: $0.50-$1.33 Volume: 620,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 402,248 >>5 Breakout Stocks to Trade for Gains Shares of JOEZ are ripping higher today after the company said it received notification from the Nasdaq Stock Market indicating that the company has regained compliance with Nasdaq's $1.00 minimum bid price requirement. From a technical perspective, JOEZ is bouncing higher off some near-term support at $1.18 today on above-average volume. This bounce is quickly pushing JOEZ within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once JOEZ takes out $1.33 with high-volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades in JOEZ if it can sustain a move and close above $1.33 on volume that's near or above 402,248 shares. If we get that action soon, look for JOEZ to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance levels at $1.50 to $1.75.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV