Joe's Jeans (JOEZ) is engaged in designing, developing and marketing its Joe's products, which include denim jeans, related casual wear and accessories. This stock is trading up 4% at $1.27 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.22-$1.3452-Week Range: $0.50-$1.33 Volume: 620,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 402,248 >>5 Breakout Stocks to Trade for Gains Shares of JOEZ are ripping higher today after the company said it received notification from the Nasdaq Stock Market indicating that the company has regained compliance with Nasdaq's $1.00 minimum bid price requirement. From a technical perspective, JOEZ is bouncing higher off some near-term support at $1.18 today on above-average volume. This bounce is quickly pushing JOEZ within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once JOEZ takes out $1.33 with high-volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades in JOEZ if it can sustain a move and close above $1.33 on volume that's near or above 402,248 shares. If we get that action soon, look for JOEZ to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance levels at $1.50 to $1.75.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV