West Coast Bancorp Schedules First Quarter Operating Results Conference Call And Webcast For April 23, 2012
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- West Coast Bancorp (NASDAQ:WCBO) has scheduled its first quarter 2012 operating results conference call for Monday, April 23, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. PT ( 4:00 p.m. ET), during which the Company will provide an update on recent results.
Investment professionals may participate in the conference call by dialing 1(866) 394-3464 and entering Conference ID: 66605108
Other interested investors may listen to the conference call live or via replay one hour following completion of the live conference call through the Company's website:
- Access the Company website at www.wcb.com
- Click on "Investor Relations."
- Click on "Quarterly Conference Call" tab.
- Click on "1st Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call" tab.
West Coast Bancorp is a publicly held, Northwest bank holding company headquartered in Oregon with $2.4 billion in assets, and the parent company of West Coast Bank and West Coast Trust Company, Inc. West Coast Bank operates 60 branches in Oregon and Washington. The Company serves clients who seek the resources, sophisticated products and expertise of larger financial institutions, along with the local decision-making, market knowledge, and customer service orientation of a community bank. The Company offers a broad range of banking, investment, fiduciary and trust services. For more information, please visit the Company web site at www.wcb.com. SOURCE West Coast Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV