Kevin Liles Launches "Make It Happen CareerMotivations" Challenge
NEW YORK, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kevin Liles, Founder & CEO of KWL Enterprises, launched today the "Make It Happen CareerMotivations" Challenge, an initiative that will be providing a million career assessment tests, normally priced at $129, at no cost to youth nationwide through a partnership with CareerMotivations.com. Liles aims to complete one million assessments by September 1, 2012.
Joining Liles in the initial launch of this initiative are the public school systems of the District of Columbia, Philadelphia, PA and Baltimore, MD.
"As I recently celebrated my birthday, I reflected on the path that my life has taken and felt gratitude that I am able to give back," Liles said. "In today's knowledge economy, self-knowledge is more important than ever. By helping young America identify its talents and determine methods to achieve career goals, we can help the next generation find their own path to success," Liles added.
Nationwide, the unemployment rate of younger Americans – 16-to-24 year olds – hovers over 20 percent, with 49 percent of African-American teens and 39 percent of Hispanic teens unemployed. By discovering personal aptitudes, leadership style, and cognitive skills, results from CareerMotivations' assessment empowers test-takers to identify an educational and personal development path to career goals. In fact, the CareerMotivations assessment tool uses MAPP, a format that has been used by more than seven million people over the past eight years, including 3,000 schools and 500 companies."This is an incredible opportunity for anyone looking to get started or press reset on their career goals. I believe in 'Generation E': Education, Employment, Empowerment and Entrepreneurship and that's why this race to a million assessments is a critical step in helping a new generation of talent find their path," Liles said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV