Progress Energy First-Quarter Earnings Release Webcast Set For May 3
RALEIGH, N.C., April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Progress Energy (NYSE: PGN) will hold a conference call to discuss 2012 first-quarter earnings results on Thursday, May 3. The conference call will begin at 11 a.m. ET ( 8 a.m. PT) and will be webcast to the public. The call will be hosted by Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Bill Johnson and Chief Financial Officer Mark Mulhern.
Investors, media and the public may listen to the conference call by dialing 1.913.312.1448, confirmation code 4637848. If you encounter problems connecting to the conference call, please contact Investor Relations at 1.919.546.6057.
A webcast of the live conference call will be available at www.progress-energy.com/webcast. The webcast will be archived on the site for at least 30 days following the call for those unable to listen in real time.Progress Energy (NYSE: PGN), headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., is a Fortune 500 energy company with 23,000 megawatts of generation capacity and approximately $9 billion in annual revenues. Progress Energy includes two major electric utilities that serve about 3.1 million customers in the Carolinas and Florida. The company has earned the Edison Electric Institute's Edison Award, the industry's highest honor, in recognition of its operational excellence, and was the first utility to receive the prestigious J.D. Power and Associates Founder's Award for customer service. The company is pursuing a balanced strategy for a secure energy future, which includes aggressive energy-efficiency programs, investments in renewable energy technologies and a state-of-the-art electricity system. Progress Energy celebrated a century of service in 2008. Visit the company's website at www.progress-energy.com. SOURCE Progress Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV