Deployment Automation Gets Even More Intuitive With UDeploy 4.5
CLEVELAND, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UrbanCode, the global leader in enterprise build, deploy and release automation, today announced the release of version 4.5 of its deployment automation software, uDeploy. The release incorporates a host of features born out of customer feedback that directly address the needs of uDeploy's users; increasing ease of use, and delivering unparalleled flexibility.
uDeploy 4.5 features enhancements to the workflow editor making it cleaner, easier to navigate and allows the configuration of more flexible workflows. Clear definition of remediation strategies is enabled by more robust handling of failure conditions.
Additionally, uDeploy 4.5 reduces configuration effort and enhances enterprise controls with shared configuration in the form of Component Templates. This feature allows users to reuse the same component process for many components, meaning less configuration, and more reliable deployments.
"The new features and improvements we're delivering in uDeploy 4.5 are truly taking deployment automation to the next level," said UrbanCode CEO, Maciej Zawadzki. "What's exciting about uDeploy is seeing our customers automate their complex deployments; achieving faster time-to-market and a significant reduction in errors."uDeploy 4.5 features:
- Redesigned Workflow Editor: Easy to model processes with splits and joins, conditional branching, automated remediation steps, and smoother navigation
- Component Templates: Configure less with greater reliability by creating reusable templates for components
- Artifact Retention Policy: Administrators can now set a number of days to keep artifacts that have not been involved in any deployment
- Configuration Verification: uDeploy reduces deployment failures by checking that all environmental settings are properly configured before attempting a deployment.
- New Plugin Version & Upgrade System: New Plugin Version & Upgrade System – Test and production instances now display the version of the plugin you're using and plugin versions are incremented on every update; not just when an API changes
- Include/Exclude Filters for SVN Imports: Imports: Specify which files and directories to import when a tag contains more artifacts than you need
- Updated In-Product Help System & PDF Documentation Set
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV