Deployment Automation Gets Even More Intuitive With UDeploy 4.5
CLEVELAND, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UrbanCode, the global leader in enterprise build, deploy and release automation, today announced the release of version 4.5 of its deployment automation software, uDeploy. The release incorporates a host of features born out of customer feedback that directly address the needs of uDeploy's users; increasing ease of use, and delivering unparalleled flexibility.
uDeploy 4.5 features enhancements to the workflow editor making it cleaner, easier to navigate and allows the configuration of more flexible workflows. Clear definition of remediation strategies is enabled by more robust handling of failure conditions.
Additionally, uDeploy 4.5 reduces configuration effort and enhances enterprise controls with shared configuration in the form of Component Templates. This feature allows users to reuse the same component process for many components, meaning less configuration, and more reliable deployments.
"The new features and improvements we're delivering in uDeploy 4.5 are truly taking deployment automation to the next level," said UrbanCode CEO, Maciej Zawadzki. "What's exciting about uDeploy is seeing our customers automate their complex deployments; achieving faster time-to-market and a significant reduction in errors."uDeploy 4.5 features:
- Redesigned Workflow Editor: Easy to model processes with splits and joins, conditional branching, automated remediation steps, and smoother navigation
- Component Templates: Configure less with greater reliability by creating reusable templates for components
- Artifact Retention Policy: Administrators can now set a number of days to keep artifacts that have not been involved in any deployment
- Configuration Verification: uDeploy reduces deployment failures by checking that all environmental settings are properly configured before attempting a deployment.
- New Plugin Version & Upgrade System: New Plugin Version & Upgrade System – Test and production instances now display the version of the plugin you're using and plugin versions are incremented on every update; not just when an API changes
- Include/Exclude Filters for SVN Imports: Imports: Specify which files and directories to import when a tag contains more artifacts than you need
- Updated In-Product Help System & PDF Documentation Set
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts