Qualcomm, which provides key components for Apple products such as the iPad and iPhone, will pay a dividend of 25 cents a share on June 20, raising its quarterly payment from 21.5 cents a share.
|Qualcomm has raised its quarterly dividend.|
The San Diego-based firm has a power management chip lurking inside the new iPad, as well as an RF transceiver for 3G and 4G LTE networks and a wireless modem. Widely regarded as one of the best positioned companies for the push to 4G networks, Qualcomm provided a power management chip and a transceiver for the Verizon (VZ) CDMA version of the iPad 2.
Qualcomm also has a slew of licensing deals with device makers such as Samsung, LG, HTC and Huawei.Qualcomm sailed past Wall Street estimates in its recent first quarter results and raised its guidance. The company's shares, which have gained more than 24% this year, dipped 13 cents, or 0.4%, to $68.07 on Tuesday afternoon. --Written by James Rogers in New York. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/jamesjrogers. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV