About Lee EnterprisesLee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, in its markets, with 48 daily newspapers and a joint interest in four others, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications in 23 states. Lee's newspapers have circulation of 1.3 million daily and 1.7 million Sunday, reaching nearly four million readers in print alone. Lee's websites and mobile and tablet products attracted 22.7 million unique visitors in
January 2012. Lee's markets include
St. Louis, MO;
Bloomington, IL; and
Lee Common Stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEE.
About The E. W. Scripps CompanyScripps ( www.scripps.com) delivers quality journalism and creates valuable marketing environments through television stations, newspapers and a growing menu of digital products and services that now includes social games. Creative and mission-driven employees "give light so the people can find their own way" at 19 television stations in major U.S. markets and at newspapers in 13 markets.
About Find n Save® Find n Save® is a dynamic and powerful local search platform where consumers can find the best local shopping offers…regardless of source. Leveraging the power of local media and advanced search and database technology, Find n Save® is the most comprehensive and extensive local shopping solution. Whether it's through sophisticated search functionality, email notifications or social media outlets, consumers can always locate the best deals via Find n Save®.
SOURCE Find n Save(R)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV