WARREN, N.J., April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD) today announced that proxy materials for its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders are available on the Internet in accordance with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Notice and Access Rule that allow companies to furnish their proxy materials over the Internet.
ANADIGICS' proxy statement and 2011 Form 10K Report have been filed with the SEC, and may also be viewed at ANADIGICS' website at www.anadigics.com/investors. ANADIGICS' stockholders who wish to obtain paper copies of ANADIGICS' proxy materials at no charge may do so by following the instructions provided in the notice regarding the Internet availability of the proxy materials that is being mailed to stockholders who held shares through an intermediary on the record date of March 21, 2012 or by writing to Investor Relations, ANADIGICS, 141 Mt. Bethel Road, Warren, NJ 07059.
ANADIGICS' 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held Tuesday, May 8, 2012, at 10:00 A.M. (Eastern Time) at the Somerset Hills Hotel, 200 Liberty Corner Road (Route 525), Warren, New Jersey 07059.About ANADIGICS, Inc. ANADIGICS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAD) delivers integrated radio frequency (RF) solutions that OEMs and ODMs demand to optimize the performance of wireless, broadband and cable applications across all major networks and standards. ANADIGICS features a diverse portfolio of highly linear, highly efficient RFICs. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, the company's award-winning products include power amplifiers, tuner integrated circuits, active splitters, line amplifiers and other components that can be purchased individually or packaged as integrated RF and front-end modules. For more information, visit www.anadigics.com. SOURCE ANADIGICS, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV