SANDUSKY, Ohio, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) today announced a new multi-year partnership with Crave ™, an innovative chocolate milk product manufactured by Upstate Niagara Cooperative, Buffalo, New York. Crave ™ will become the exclusive "flavored milk" at select Cedar Fair properties nationwide.
"We are always looking at new products and services that we feel will enhance our guests' experience," says Bob Wagner, corporate vice president of strategic alliances for Cedar Fair. "Crave ™ is an ideal partner for Cedar Fair, and we are excited to introduce such a revolutionary beverage to our guests this season. We look forward to growing our relationship with Upstate Niagara Cooperative in the future and welcome them to our team."
A pioneer in the dairy industry, Upstate Niagara Cooperative uses an inventive process that allows Crave ™ to be stored at room temperature – like sodas or juices – until ready to enjoy. Crave ™ is packaged in an ultra-cold aluminum Frost Flow bottle that chills fast and keeps milk colder for a longer period of time. This creative beverage concept will be a benefit to busy guests of all ages at select Cedar Fair parks since the product will stay fresh; plus it will provide a new wholesome snack option for active amusement park-goers.
"Cedar Fair is known for operating the best amusement parks in the world and partnering with them is a major accomplishment for Upstate Niagara Cooperative, its member farmers and Crave
Ken Voelker, director of marketing at Upstate Niagara Cooperative.
About Cedar Fair
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV