Bank of America today announced that it is hiring 45 small business bankers across North and South Carolina to provide guidance and counsel to local small business owners. The additions are part of the company’s previously announced plan to hire 1,000 small business bankers across the nation by mid-2012.
“Today, we’re proud to announce that small businesses in the Carolinas will have access to a new level of expertise to help them grow and thrive,” said Steve Turner, Southeast region sales executive for Bank of America. “By working with one of our small business bankers, small businesses will have more resources to help them better manage their cash flow so they can run their businesses more efficiently.”
Through a relationship with a Bank of America small business banker, clients will have convenient access to local small business expertise and a dedicated resource who knows their business. Small business bankers will consult with small business owners at their place of business and educate them on solutions to help with all facets of their operations including deposit, credit and cash management needs.
These new hires will support the unique needs of small business owners across these two states:North Carolina – 32 hires, including:
- Charlotte area – 12 hires.
- Triangle area – 8 hires.
- Piedmont Triad – 5 hires.
- Charleston area – 4 hires.
- Columbia – 3 hires.
- Greenville-Spartanburg – 3 hires.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV