Bank of America today announced that it is hiring more than 45 small business bankers in Georgia to provide guidance and counsel to local small business owners. The additions are part of the company’s previously announced plan to hire 1,000 small business bankers across the nation by mid-2012.
“The addition of these bankers across Georgia is the latest demonstration of our commitment to small business owners across the state,” said Steve Turner, Southeast region sales executive for Bank of America. “Our small business bankers have a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities their clients face each day, and are dedicated to provide them with the relevant knowledge, products and services they need to be successful.”
Through a relationship with a Bank of America small business banker, clients will have convenient access to local small business expertise and a dedicated resource who knows their business. Small business bankers will consult with small business owners at their place of business and educate them on solutions to help with all facets of their operations including deposit, credit and cash management needs.
These new hires will support the unique needs of small business owners in the following cities:
- Metro Atlanta – 35 hires.
- Augusta – 2 hires.
- Savannah – 2 hires.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV