When you are on the go, you want to listen to your tunes without being tangled or tied to your Smartphone or music player. Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) today announced its smallest, lightest, wireless earbuds available, the BackBeat® GO. Now music lovers, mobile gamers, and podcast and video fans can listen to their Bluetooth® enabled device, in stereo, all without the hassle of cords.
The BackBeat Go boasts the ideal combination of style, premium sound, comfort and convenience all with the simplicity of wireless earbuds. Made for use with smartphones, tablets and MP3 players, the extremely compact and lightweight BackBeat GO includes deep, rich, stereo sound, noise reduction technology for improved call clarity and inline controls that allow you to take calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume all at your fingertips.
Lori Langona, director of consumer marketing at Plantronics said, “Music lovers want to take their music with them everywhere they go, but they don’t want to get tangled up in their corded earbuds. The BackBeat GO provides wireless freedom whether your music player is in your pocket, in your backpack or just out of reach.”
The BackBeat GO features:
- A lightweight, compact design weighting just 13 grams or about the weight of three nickels
- Up to 4.5 hours of listening or talk time and 10 hours of standby time
- A2DP for audio streaming
- Digital noise reduction for improved call quality and built-in echo cancelling
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV