When you are on the go, you want to listen to your tunes without being tangled or tied to your Smartphone or music player. Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) today announced its smallest, lightest, wireless earbuds available, the BackBeat® GO. Now music lovers, mobile gamers, and podcast and video fans can listen to their Bluetooth® enabled device, in stereo, all without the hassle of cords.
The BackBeat Go boasts the ideal combination of style, premium sound, comfort and convenience all with the simplicity of wireless earbuds. Made for use with smartphones, tablets and MP3 players, the extremely compact and lightweight BackBeat GO includes deep, rich, stereo sound, noise reduction technology for improved call clarity and inline controls that allow you to take calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume all at your fingertips.
Lori Langona, director of consumer marketing at Plantronics said, “Music lovers want to take their music with them everywhere they go, but they don’t want to get tangled up in their corded earbuds. The BackBeat GO provides wireless freedom whether your music player is in your pocket, in your backpack or just out of reach.”
The BackBeat GO features:
- A lightweight, compact design weighting just 13 grams or about the weight of three nickels
- Up to 4.5 hours of listening or talk time and 10 hours of standby time
- A2DP for audio streaming
- Digital noise reduction for improved call quality and built-in echo cancelling
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts