FedFirst Financial Corporation Stock Upgraded (FFCO)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 26.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income increased by 115.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.36 million to $0.06 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1.46 million or 5.87% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -53.27%.
- The gross profit margin for FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 74.90%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 1.20% trails the industry average.
- FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.29 versus $0.23 in the prior year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.