FedFirst Financial Corporation Stock Upgraded (FFCO)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 26.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income increased by 115.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.36 million to $0.06 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1.46 million or 5.87% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -53.27%.
- The gross profit margin for FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 74.90%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 1.20% trails the industry average.
- FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.29 versus $0.23 in the prior year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.