Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc Stock Upgraded (VRX)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income increased by 279.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$31.13 million to $55.86 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 13665.40% to $189.78 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTL has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.46%.
- The gross profit margin for VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTL is currently very high, coming in at 75.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 8.10% trails the industry average.
- VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTL reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTL turned its bottom line around by earning $0.50 versus -$1.18 in the prior year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.