Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, the former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors that they have until May 29, 2012 to file lead plaintiff applications in a securities class action lawsuit against Swisher Hygiene Inc. (“Swisher” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:SWSH), if they purchased the Company’s securities during the period between May 16, 2011 and March 28, 2012, inclusive (the "Class Period").
What You May Do
If you purchased shares of Swisher and would like to discuss your legal rights and how this case might affect you and your right to recover for your economic loss, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn ( email@example.com), toll free, 877-515-1850, or via cell phone any time at 504-301-7900, or KSF Director of Client Relations, Neil Rothstein, Esq. ( firstname.lastname@example.org), toll free at 877-694-9510, or via cell phone any time at 330-860-4092. If you wish to serve as a lead plaintiff in this class action by overseeing lead counsel with the goal of obtaining a fair and just resolution, you must request this position by application to the Court by May 29, 2012.
About the LawsuitSwisher and certain of its senior executives are charged with issuing a series of materially false and misleading statements, during the Class Period, in violation of federal securities laws. On March 28, 2012, Company shares declined materially after Swisher revealed that its previously issued financial results for the first through third quarter of 2011 should no longer be relied upon, and may have to be restated. The Company also informed investors that its Audit Committee was conducting an internal review following an inquiry made by a former employee concerning Swisher’s accounting policies. About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV