FUJIAN, China, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Exceed Company Ltd. (NASDAQ: EDS) ("Exceed" or the "Company"), the owner and operator of "Xidelong" brand and one of the leading domestic sportswear brands in China, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011 after the US market closes on or before April 30, 2012 in order to provide management additional time to complete its Annual Report on Form 20-F. Exceed previously announced that it would release results for the period on April 2, 2012.
Additional details, including the date, time and dial in information for the fourth quarter and full year results conference call will be provided in due time. The earnings press release will be available on the investor relations page of the Exceed website at http://www.ir.xdlong.cn.
About Exceed Company Ltd.
Exceed Company Ltd. designs, develops and engages in wholesale of footwear, apparel and accessories under its own brand, XIDELONG, in China. Since it began operations in 2002, Exceed has targeted its growth on the consumer markets in the second and third-tier cities in China. Exceed has three principal categories of products: (i) footwear, which comprises running, leisure, basketball, skateboarding and canvas footwear, (ii) apparel, which comprises sports tops, pants, jackets, track suits and coats, and (iii) accessories, which comprise bags, socks, hats and caps. Exceed Company Ltd. currently trades on NASDAQ under the symbol "EDS".For further information, please contact: Investor Relations ( Hong Kong) Mahmoud Siddig Taylor RaffertyT: +852 3196 3712E: Exceed@Taylor-Rafferty.com Investor Relations (US) Bryan Degnan Taylor RaffertyT: +1 (212) 889-4350E: Exceed@Taylor-Rafferty.com SOURCE Exceed Company Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV