MB Financial, Inc., (Nasdaq: MBFI) today announced it will release its first quarter 2012 earnings after the close of business on Thursday, April 19, 2012 and host a conference call on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Central Time). Individuals interested in listening should call 1-800-510-9691 and enter Passcode #94046344.
This call is being webcast and can be accessed via the Company’s web site at www.mbfinancial.com under Investor Relations.
Following the live webcast, an archived replay of the call will be available on the Company’s website beginning approximately four hours after the call ends. The replay will remain available through April 27, 2012.
MBFI is the holding company for MB Financial Bank, N.A. MB Financial Bank is a locally operated financial institution that has been delivering competitive personalized service for 100 years to businesses and individuals who live and work in the Chicago metropolitan area.This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties, with respect to the results of operations and other uncertainties that may not be known or anticipated by the Company. While management of the Company uses its best efforts to be accurate in making forward-looking statements, any such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the Company’s actual results to vary materially from the future results indicated in such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV