SMSC Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year Fiscal 2012 Earnings Conference Call
SMSC (NASDAQ: SMSC) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2012 results on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:00 P.M. ET. Results will be released after the market closes.
A webcast of the call, along with presentation materials, will be accessible via the investor relations section of SMSC’s website at www.smsc.com. The teleconference may also be accessed by dialing 1-877-627-6544 in the U.S. or 1-719-325-4933 from outside of the U.S. The teleconference confirmation code is 8054366.
A replay of the call will also be available from April 10 through April 17, 2012. The replay dial-in number is 1-888-203-1112 in the U.S. or 1-719-457-0820 for international callers. The replay passcode is 8054366.
About SMSCSMSC is a leading developer of Smart Mixed-Signal Connectivity™ solutions. SMSC employs a unique systems level approach that incorporates a broad set of technologies and intellectual property to deliver differentiating products to its customers. The company is focused on delivering connectivity solutions that enable the proliferation of data in automobiles, consumer devices, PCs and other applications. SMSC’s feature-rich products drive a number of industry standards and include USB, MOST ® automotive networking, Kleer ® and JukeBlox ® wireless audio, embedded system control and analog solutions, including thermal management and RightTouch ® capacitive sensing. SMSC is headquartered in New York and has offices and research facilities in North America, Asia, Europe and India. Additional information is available at www.smsc.com. SMSC, MOST, Kleer and JukeBlox are registered trademarks and Smart Mixed-Signal Connectivity and RightTouch are trademarks of Standard Microsystems Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV