NewMarket Corporation (NYSE: NEU) announced today it will release first quarter 2012 earnings at the close of business on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The earnings announcement will also be available on the company’s website at www.NewMarket.com beginning Thursday, April 26, 2012. NewMarket’s annual meeting will be held on Thursday, April 26, at 10:00 a.m. A conference call and Internet webcast is scheduled for 3:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, April 26, to review first quarter 2012 financial results.
You can access the conference call live by dialing 1-877-407-9210 (domestic) or 1-201-689-8049 (international) and requesting the NewMarket conference call. To avoid delays, callers should dial in five minutes early. The call will also be broadcast via the Internet and can be accessed through the Company’s website at www.NewMarket.com or www.investorcalendar.com. A teleconference replay of the call will be available until May 2, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EDT by dialing 1-877-660-6853 (domestic) and 1-201-612-7415 (international). The account number is 286. The conference ID number is 391868. A webcast replay will be available for 30 days.
NewMarket Corporation through its subsidiaries, Afton Chemical Corporation and Ethyl Corporation, develops, manufactures, blends, and delivers chemical additives that enhance the performance of petroleum products. From custom-formulated chemical blends to market-general additive components, the NewMarket family of companies provides the world with the technology to make fuels burn cleaner, engines run smoother and machines last longer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV