SAN DIEGO, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CareFusion Corporation (NYSE: CFN) today announced plans to release third quarter fiscal 2012 results on Thursday, May 3 following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company will host a webcast and conference call on May 3 at 2 p.m. PDT ( 5 p.m. EDT) to discuss the results for its third quarter fiscal 2012, ended on Mar. 31, 2012. To access the call and corresponding slide presentation, visit the Investors page at www.carefusion.com. Log on at least 15 minutes before the call begins to register and download or install any necessary audio software.
Investors and other interested parties may also access the call by dialing (888) 396-2369 within the U.S. or (617) 847-8710 from outside the U.S., and use the access code 88204211. A replay of the conference call will be available from 5 p.m. PDT ( 8 p.m. EDT) on May 3 through 8:59 p.m. PDT ( 11:59 p.m. EDT) on May 10 and can be accessed by dialing (888) 286-8010 in the U.S. or (617) 801-6888 internationally and using the access code 14284150.
About CareFusionCareFusion (NYSE: CFN) is a global corporation serving the health care industry with products and services that help hospitals measurably improve the safety and quality of care. The company develops market-leading technologies including Alaris® infusion pumps, Pyxis® automated dispensing and patient identification systems, AVEA®, AirLife™ and LTV® series ventilation and respiratory products, ChloraPrep® skin prep products, MedMined® services for data mining surveillance, Nicolet™ neurological monitoring and diagnostic products, V. Mueller® surgical instruments, and an extensive line of products that support interventional medicine. CareFusion employs more than 14,000 people across its global operations. More information may be found at http://www.carefusion.com/. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100706/CAREFUSIONLOGO)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV