DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced the signing of a long-term lease for all of Phase II at its Dulles Summit development project in the Dulles Corridor submarket of Washington, D.C. The 179,000 square foot lease is with a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company.
“The quick lease-up of this development project is a testament to the quality of the project and strength of the market team,” said Mike Ruen, Managing Director, East Region, DCT Industrial. “We are pleased to have such a high-quality company added to our customer roster at Dulles Summit.”
The Company commenced development of Phase II, a two building, 179,000 square foot project, in late 2011. The first building will be finished in the third quarter of 2012 and the second building will be complete in the first quarter of 2013.
DCT Industrial was represented by Rob Rakusin of Seefried Properties and Steve Cloud of Transwestern.For leasing information on DCT Industrial’s properties in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. market, please contact Tom Meehan at 201-329-9001 or at email@example.com. About DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of quality bulk distribution and light industrial properties located in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of December 31, 2011, the Company owned interests in, managed or had under development approximately 75.5 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 900 customers, including 13.3 million square feet managed on behalf of three institutional joint venture partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV