NEW YORK, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) today announced that Gayle King will return to the satellite radio airwaves to host "Trayvon's Tragedy: Race and Judgment," a live, one-hour call-in special to discuss the tragic death of Trayvon Martin, the impact it is having on our country and the explosive dialogue it has ignited about issues including race, prejudice, justice and citizens' rights.
"Trayvon's Tragedy: Race and Judgment" will air live on Tuesday, April 3 at 12:00 pm ET simultaneously on Oprah Radio (XM channel 111/Sirius channel 204 with Sirius Premier) and The Power (channel 128). Encore presentations will air throughout the week across a diverse lineup of channels including April 3 at 9:00 pm, April 7 at 10:00 am and 9:00 pm and April 8 at 4:00 pm and 10:00 pm on Oprah Radio; April 5 at 10:00 am on flagship talk channel SiriusXM Stars (channel 107); April 5 and April 6 at 5:00 pm on The Power; and April 5 at 9:00 pm on progressive talk channel SiriusXM Left (channel 127/all times ET).
Will Trayvon's murder—and the conversation it sparked—be a catalyst for lasting change in this country? King will dig into the impact this tragedy has on the entire country, exploring these questions and the many other issues on people's minds. Listeners of all races, backgrounds and ages are encouraged to join the conversation by calling 888-4-GAYLEK (888-442-9535) and posting questions via Twitter @OprahRadio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV