MADRID and SANTIAGO, Chile, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Santander Chile today announced that it will change the NYSE ticker symbol of its American Depositary Shares from " SAN" to " BSAC" effective at the commencement of trading on April 12, 2012.
Banco Santander, S.A. ("Banco Santander") today announced that it will change the NYSE ticker symbol of its American Depositary Shares from " STD" to " SAN" effective at the commencement of trading on June 14, 2012.
This change of NYSE ticker symbols aligns the use of ticker symbols within the Santander Group.
SOURCE Banco Santander Chile
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV