To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money" Lightning Round Monday evening:
Sears Holdings (SHLD): "Big short squeeze there. I think it's a don't buy. We need to see real numbers to move the stock."Anadarko Petroleum (APC): "If you like oil and gas, you'll like Anadarko. Let it come down to you." Cerner (CERN): "That is best in show. That's better than Allscripts Healthcare (MDRX)." Google (GOOG): "I think it's still good and the stock is undervalued on a price-to-earnings multiple." Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP): "I think you need to move on. This country is anti-coal." Cisco Systems (CSCO): "I think Cisco is a buy and will have a good quarter. I think Cisco works." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV