Another issue with and issue that was recently priced is that typically the options are completely overpriced relative to a stock that has been trading for a long time. Because of this we are going to sell a put spread over getting outright long calls in KORS. The May 46/43 put spread collects over $1.00 and has decent odds for success. With the stocks slow trend up and relatively pricey IV, I think we can be out of this trade faster than many realize.
Our goal is to buy the spread back for less than $0.50.
Trades: Sell to open KORS May 46 puts at $2.40 and buy to open KORS May 43 puts for $1.30.
Net sell the 46/43 put spread at $1.10.
Options Industry Council FREE Three-Part Webinar Series: Part Two Wednesday, April 4 at 7pm ET. CLICK HERE FOR INVITE AND TO REGISTER.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Mark can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionPit
Lauren can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/BigBlondeHair
Brian can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/BrianSozzi
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV