Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders against Global Payments, Inc. (“Global” or the “Company”) (NYSE: GPN) in connection with breaches of secure data.
For more information, click here: http://www.zlk.com/global-payments-gpn.
On March 30, 2012, the payment processing service acknowledged that an unauthorized person had breached their security and potentially accessed portions of Global’s processing system, possibly including cardholder data. Then in an April 1, 2012 press release the Company announced that the “affected portion of its processing system is confined to North America,” and that some “Track 2 card data may have been stolen.” According to the press release, as many as 1.5 million accounts may have been compromised. In reaction to the news, shares of the Company plunged as much as 14% before trading was halted on March 30, 2012.
If you own Global stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV