TOLEDO, Ohio, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce first-quarter financial results on Wednesday, April 25, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Duncan Palmer will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 25, to discuss the company's results for the first quarter of 2012.
Conference Call Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S.1-866-804-6924 or international +1-857-350-1670
- Passcode: 801-632-55 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
- Telephone replay available through May 2, 2012 at U.S. 1-888-286-8010or international +1-617-801-6888
- Passcode: 846-323-37
- Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts