Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) is a beauty products company with a range of portfolio of fragrance, skin care and cosmetics brands. This stock is trading up 2.4% at $35.82 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 230,000Average Volume: 191,816 Volume % Change: 106% >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, RDEN is gapping higher today on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing RDEN within range of triggering a big near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once RDEN takes out its 50-day moving average of $36.70, and some near-term overhead resistance at $36.75 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once RDEN can manage to sustain a move and close above those levels on volume that's near or well above 191,816 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for RDEN to make a run at its February high of $39.96.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV