Zillow (Z) is a real estate information marketplace. Zillow provides information about homes, real estate listings and mortgages, through its Website and mobile applications, enabling homeowners, buyers, sellers and renters to connect with real estate and mortgage professionals. This stock is trading up 6.2% at $37.81 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 282,000Average Volume: 284,166 Volume % Change: 87% From a technical perspective, Z is soaring today on decent volume, and the stock has started to flirt with triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once Z takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $36.60 and some past resistance at $37.99 with high volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades if Z can manage to move and close above those levels with volume that's near or well above 284,166 shares. If we get that action today, then watch for Z to trade into the mid-40s or higher in the near future. Zillow shows up on a list of 13 Tech Stocks to Buy in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV