Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) is engaged in the production of semi-fabricated specialty aluminum products. The stock is trading up 1.1% at $47.81 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 145,000Average Volume: 118,379 Volume % Change: 138% From a technical perspective, KALU is bouncing today right around some previous support at $47 on above-average volume. Traders should now look for long biased trades if KALU can manage to move and close back above its 200-day moving average of $48.25 and 50-day of $49.27 with high-volume. Look for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels that comes with volume near or above 118,379 shares. If we get that action soon, look for KALU to make a run at its February high of $52.81.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV