Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) is a biotechnology company that operates with a business model focused on developing or acquiring assets. The stock is trading up 2.8% at $16.40 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 106,000Average Volume: 97,074 Volume % Change: 112% >>6 Hot Stocks on Traders' Radars From a technical perspective, LGND is bouncing today right around some previous support at $16 with decent volume. This stock has also managed to hold its 50-day moving average of $15.18, after shares just dropped sharply from its recent high of $18.74. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if LGND can manage to close near its daily high. If we get that action today, then look for LGND to make a run at $17.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV