Alert your taste buds! Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) is just a week away from bringing craveable gourmet burgers to Miami, with the opening of their newest Red Robin located at 9050 SW 136 th St. at The Falls off US-1 at 136 th St., on Monday, April 9 at 11 a.m. Red Robin – known as the gourmet burger expert – offers more than two dozen high-quality gourmet burgers served with Bottomless Steak Fries ® (which means free refills!) as well as a variety of salads, entrees, soups and wraps made with the freshest ingredients, many of which are made in-house.
Red Robin’s gourmet burgers start with a fresh, never frozen, ground beef patty that is fire-grilled to a perfect juiciness. Red Robin also offers a chicken breast, turkey patty, fish sandwich or a vegetarian or vegan burger patty for those guests who are craving something other than beef. Layered on top, from more than 100 different topping options, is a tasty combination of ingredients with a variety of flavor profiles. Some of the most popular burgers are the Whiskey River ® BBQ Burger with signature BBQ sauce and hand-battered crispy onion straws; the signature Royal Red Robin Burger ® which has been a guest favorite for more than 40 years and is topped with a fresh fried egg; and the Banzai Burger with a teriyaki-glazed beef patty and a grilled pineapple ring, to name a few.
Red Robin guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
- Craveable, High-quality menu items, including signature gourmet burgers, entrees, salads and beverages made from fresh, Honest to Goodness ® ingredients that are customizable to fit guests' taste and dietary preferences
- Signature Bottomless Steak Fries ® and Beverages, which means free refills
- Welcoming and fun restaurant experience
- Happy hour specials on appetizers and beer in the bar area from 3-6 p.m. and 8 p.m. to close during the week
- Red Royalty, a loyalty program that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to “surprise and delight” members throughout the year
- Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
- A unique Unbridled culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests’ needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others
For more information about Red Robin and to find additional restaurant locations, please visit www.redrobin.com.About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB) Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. ( www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the gourmet burger expert, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries ® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. There are more than 460 Red Robin ® restaurants located across the United States and Canada, including corporate-owned locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM ®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV