- Corporate Responsibility Magazine ranked Johnson Controls #1 among the "100 Best Corporate Citizens."
- SAM, a sustainability investment asset management firm, rated the company with its Silver Class sustainability rating in the auto parts and tires category in their annual Sustainability Yearbook.
- Ethisphere, a think-tank dedicated to the creation, advancement and sharing of best practices in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, anti-corruption and sustainability, listed Johnson Controls for the sixth consecutive year as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies".
- Corporate Knights ranked Johnson Controls as one of the "Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World" for the third consecutive year.
- Corporate Research Foundation Institute named Johnson Controls as a " China 2012 Top Employer" for excellence in human relations management.
Johnson Controls Releases Annual GRI Sustainability Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts